CDM Smith Client Service Leader - Department of Energy in Great Falls, Montana
CDM Smith has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Leader to lead client engagement and business development for environmental compliance and remediation services for Department of Energy clients across the United States. CDM Smith has been providing services to the Department of Energy across the United States for over 25 years. We have worked on some of the largest facility projects for the Department of Energy across the country and are looking for someone who will help continue this tradition through the development of strategies to grow business with new clients.
As a member of this team, you will contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for environmental business nationally with DOE and their Tier 1 Contractors.
• Aligning CDM Smith’s firm-wide strategies with local business development activities.
• Being responsible of the overall financial performance of projects within a client portfolio.
• Being a highly visible advocate of CDM Smith through active participation in professional and industry organizations.
• Assembling and leading client and project teams to meet client needs and project requirements.
• Developing and managing proposal efforts and presentations.
• Implementing CDM Smith’s Sales Delivery Process and proactive use of CDM Smith’s sales tools.
• Negotiating critical issues with clients and potential teaming partners and subconsultants.
• Development of technical approaches and strategies.
• Assisting on individual projects and meeting billable hour targets.
• Meeting annual sales goals from both existing and new clients.
• Managing business development budgets and costs.
• Engaging in routine coordination with other area client service leaders and internal business units to meet business objectives.
• Following and implementing CDM Smith’s standardized business practices.
• Participating in CDM Smith’s training program to reinforce core competencies of the client service leader position and obtain requisite certifications within 6-months of onboarding.
• Adhering to CDM Smith’s Core Values.
Client Service Leader - Department of Energy
ENT Sales - Military, Transp & Energy
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering field is required
• Registration as a Professional Engineer for candidates with an engineering background or certification and/or Masters degree in a specialty field required for candidates with a scientist background
• At least 15 years of experience since obtaining Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience winning environmental compliance and remediation projects for the Department of Energy
• Strong client relationships with Department of Energy clients
• Strong interpersonal, time management, organization, business acumen and listening skills
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: