SAS Retail Services Full Time Reset Merchandiser Day Shift in Great Falls, Montana
Full Time Reset Merchandiser Day Shift
Primary Posting Location : Address
1601 Market Place Dr
Primary Posting Location : City
Primary Posting Location : State/Province
Primary Posting Location : Postal Code
Primary Posting Location : Country
Full Time Reset Merchandiser Day Shift
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Full Time Reset Merchandiser Day Shift job is looking for merchandisers to build and install store shelving units in supermarkets throughout the state. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and knowledge of reset merchandising tasks including resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc. You will enjoy this role if you are good with tools and like to build and organize items.
Things to consider:
You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
Shifts are generally from 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM working Monday through Friday.
No nights or weekends
Option for overtime work available
Pay rates are competitive starting at $11.00/hr. based on experience
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! APPLY NOW!!
What We Offer:
Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
Paid travel and a daily meal stipend
401(K) with company match
Generous Paid Time Off
Paid training and ongoing career development
What You'll Do:
Implement schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work in colder than normal conditions i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections
Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
Administration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.(web based)
High School Diploma
Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products, tools
Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
Own reliable transportation to the jobsite
The Companyis one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Companyservices a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Merchandiser (RM) is responsible for merchandising Client products at retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and volume is increased.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
Sales and Merchandising
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Achieve business objectives through placement of new items at all assigned stores.
Reset Activity and Schematics Completion
- Maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards. Must be able to maintain schematic integrity through consistent communication with District Manager and other retail personnel.
Shelf Standards and Conditions
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Retail
- 1-3 years of experience in Retail
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally tocompany management and externally with Customers.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Additional Information RegardingThe Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.The Companyreserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Companyshall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.