Opportunities, Inc. Receptionist in Great Falls, Montana
A. Oversee reception area and functions.
B. Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
C. Responsible for answering and directing incoming calls.
D. Responsible for mail distribution.
E. Responsible for flow of correspondence.
F. Must adhere to all Program Policies and Procedures; Agency
Policies and Procedures; State and Federal Guidelines; Head Start
Program Performance Standards and Work Plans.
G. Will be expected to become completely familiar with the
Agency’s mission and philosophy, and fully participate in promoting the accomplishments of the Agency goals and objectives.
H. Must be an advocate for the low and fixed income, and promote social and economic justice.
1. Must be able to perform Essential Functions/ Special
Requirements of the job.
2. Must have high school diploma or high school equivalency.
3. Accurate writing, spelling and vocabulary.
4. Ability to type accurately as appropriate to the job requirements.
5. Ability to take and transcribe minutes of meetings as appropriate to the job requirements.
6. Basic filing skills and knowledge of basic office procedures.
7. Must be able to operate a computer.
8. Must be proficient in Windows/Word/Excel.
9. Must be able to operate multi-line phone system, fax machine, copier, and basic office equipment.
10. May require some noon and evening meetings as assigned.
Must have a valid Montana Driver’s License, MT required vehicle insurance, and a good driving record.