Fetch, LLC Retail (Full-time) in Great Falls, Montana
At Fetch, we are a trendy pet boutique in Great Falls, Montana looking for a reliable, responsible animal enthusiast with retail experience to join our pack. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time individuals that are highly motivated, knowledgeable, and eager to learn about the pet industry. Employees are paid an hourly rate reflective of previous experience.
Essential job functions will include:
• Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of the store's products and their functions and capabilities
• Promoting and driving sales by providing exemplary customer service and demonstrating features and benefits of each product
• Maintaining merchandise and visual displays
• Performing routine inventory counts
• Ensuring that the store is clean and well organized at all times
• Previous experience in retail, or sales preferred
• Basic computer knowledge necessary (associate will be trained on POS)
• Extraordinary customer service standards and integrity
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Friendly and outgoing nature
• Flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
• High School Diploma or GED required
Fetch is a fun and supportive workplace. We are a pack of pet lovers working together to improve the lives of pets. Apply now to become a member of the Fetch Pack!
You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position if hired. Fetch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants must be over the age of 18. Full-time and part-time applicants are welcome to apply! This is a physically active job. Applicants must be able to stand, walk, and kneel throughout the day. Additionally, applicants must be able to regularly lift and move product weighing up to 50 lbs.