The Resort at Paws Up The Green O Bartendar in Greenough, Montana
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family-owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
We are currently seeking Bartenders for the Food and Beverage department. Bartenders are responsible for preparing cocktails and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to members and guests. Bartenders are charged with working alongside the Director of Food and Beverage, the Restaurant Manager and Sommeliers to provide a solid knowledge of wine, beer and mixed drinks.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages.
• Assess guests’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
• Take and serve orders, including answering questions pertaining to the menus.
• Relay any special dietary restrictions and special requests.
• Work in collaboration with other teammates to deliver guests’ expectations.
• Maintain a clean, organized dining room and workstation.
• Perform opening and closing duties as assigned by leadership.
• Provide a positive dining experience by creating a comfortable and professional environment for our guests.
• Assist in all necessary service functions in restaurant operation as the Manager/Director dictates.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related coursework
• 21 years or older, per Montana state law
• Minimum of two years of experience in bartending or closely related work experience
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Demonstrated experience in customer service
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet company driving policy
The positions offered are seasonal and located in Greenough, Montana. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities from Missoula, carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
$11.00/hr. plus $9.00/hr. bonus