Northern Montana Hospital C.N.A. - Hospice - P/T ($1,250 Sign-On Bonus) in Havre, Montana
C.N.A. - Hospice - P/T ($1,250 Sign-On Bonus) To assist in the provision of hospice nursing care in accordance with a specific hospice aide plan of care for assigned patients as developed by and under the supervision of a hospice registered nurse. To assure the safe delivery of quality aide services which support the mission and philosophy of Bear Paw Hospice.
1) High School graduate or equivalent.
2) Certified Nurse Aide by the State of Montana.
3) Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
4) Ability to interpret and apply verbal and written instructions.
5) Valid Montana driver's license and current automobile insurance.
6) Provide a current phone number.
7) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional Information
Position Type : Part Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $13.90 - $15.78 per/hour
Ref Code: 2021-200 Contact Information
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501
Apply Onlinefor C.N.A. - Hospice - P/T ($1,250 Sign-On Bonus)