District 4 HRDC NMCDC Desk Receptionist in Havre, Montana
1. Answer all incoming calls route, or take messages. Direct customers to appropriate programs or staff and provide appropriate application forms. Must speak clearly.
2. Perform all duties related to mail including sorting incoming mail, posting outgoing mail, postage meter maintenance, and preparing bulk mailings. Must operate a motor vehicle to make daily mail runs to the post office or main HRDC site.
3. Maintain forms and brochures; ensure that an adequate supply is available. Review and update forms and brochures as needed.
4. Keep supply room, copy room, waiting area and reception area neat.
5. Make travel arrangements, including hotel/motel reservations, for agency staff
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES HRDC - NMCDC DESK:
1. Deliver supplies and mail from HRDC site to Lincoln Site and vice versa
2. Maintain Office Supplies/Consumables inventory, keeping it updated and checking it weekly. Reorder when necessary.
3. Work positively with preschool children.
4. Maintain and set up contracted services appointments, i.e. laundry services, carpet cleanings, plumbing, etc for NMCDC site and other sites as necessary.
5. Able and willing to work with children and adults in a flexible schedule that may include some evenings or weekend hours.
6. Assist in classrooms and Wrap Around Care as needed
7. Update information into program databases, including CDS, AIM and ChildPlus.
8. Maintain and update NMCDC program calendar.
9. Assist Administrative Manager with staffing requirements for Child Care Licensing, STARS to Quality, and staff background checks.
10. Receive all visitors to the children’s center and direct visitors to the appropriate staff.
11. Relay messages related to the bus and child attendance to the appropriate staff.
12. Assist Administrative Manager in maintaining personnel files and records within ChildPlus software.