Gary & Leo's IGA Pharmacist in Havre, Montana
Pharmacist Opening: 1 full time
Join the team at Gary & Leo’s Pharmacy in Havre Montana!
Pay: Competitive, DOE
Hours: 30-35 hrs per week; shifts will vary including evenings and weekends
• Health insurance including medical, dental, vision and drug coverage and company sponsored 401-k retirement plans are available for full time staff members.
• Paid holidays and vacation days.
• Serves patients by preparing medications and monitoring patient drug therapies.
• Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
• Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
• Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
• Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
• Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration.
• Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
• Supervises the work results of support personnel.
• Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
• Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Administer vaccinations per CDC and store guidelines.
• Must be friendly, professional, respectful, confidential and accurate. Must have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced, detail driven environment.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Valid Montana Pharmacist License with Vaccination Endorsement
• Graduated from an ACPE Accredited School of Pharmacy
• CPR certification
How to Apply: Apply in person or mail an application and/or resume to Gary & Leo’s Pharmacy,
730 1st St. Havre, MT 59501 Attention: Eric Ward Ph. # 265-1229
Or email application or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org