Northern Montana Hospital Volunteer Supervisor in Havre, Montana
The Volunteer & Senior Services Manager works with adolescent and adult volunteers to integrate the volunteer program into the healthcare team. Activities will provide opportunities to cultivate civic mindedness and awareness of the uniqueness of the healthcare field through education and volunteer projects/events. The Senior Services program will coordinate wellness and education programs that endeavor to keep the community elderly active and healthy for as long as possible. To administer the departments and coordinate the activities of the Volunteers and Senior Connection
programs throughout Northern Montana Healthcare's multidisciplinary system.
1. Ability to relate to any person whatever his/her age, background, skill & abilities
2. Ability to be understanding of human needs behavior, motivation, as well as the ability to develop the
capabilities of others
3. Possess a working knowledge of general bookkeeping and gene ral ledger practices
4. Knowledge of word processing and desktop publishing
5. Good verbal and communication skills
6. Ability to work with and relate to a diverse group of people
7. Ability to work well with civic organizations
8. Work 80 hours per pay period. Hours of work are variable as needs of Volunteer and Senior Connection programs dictate.
9. Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Salary commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
Health, dental, life, disability insurance and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration fo r employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $15.43 - $18.29 per/hour
Ref Code: 2022-040
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501