UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Enterprise Project Manager in Helana, Montana
Enterprise Project Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKGPro, our award-winning HRMS/Payroll offering. As a Project Manager, you will be a part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality, complete implementation of our core HRMS product. Our Project Managers are responsible for planning, managing, and successfully implementing new projects for large, complex customers. Qualified candidates will have solid experience managing a complex HCM projects simultaneously, some with multiple phases and are experienced in effectively communicating and negotiating resource, cost, and timeline with our internal and external customers. Qualified candidates will exercise leadership and organizational management skills to ensure all assigned project deliverables have the highest quality within agreed upon time and cost estimates.
• Identify, develop, and communicate project work plans, scope, timeline, and project resourcing requirements
• Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks
• Set and manage customer expectations of project deliverables then communicate, as needed, to meet changing situations
• Use appropriate change control to manage change in project scope, schedule and costs
• Prepare, coordinate, and lead meetings between customers and appropriate team members
• Manage projects using our methodology standards and recommend appropriate changes to improve speed and consistency of work delivery
• Enforce project standards to ensure deliverable quality
• Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and archived appropriately
• Communicate project status, risks, and options to both internal and external stakeholders
• 5+ years experience implementing HRMS solutions
• Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience managing projects with virtual team members in the Human Capital Management space
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects concurrently
• Demonstrates strong leadership presence and consulting skills, partnering with customer's executives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong, effective decision-making and multi-tasking skills within stringent deadlines
• Knowledgeable of the human resources/payroll/benefits discipline
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to meet changing scope and resource situations.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Detail oriented
• General Business Acumen
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• PMP Certification preferred
• 50% Travel required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado and New York Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado & New York is $95,000 to x 136,550 however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.