UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Business Analyst - Global Delivery Services in Helana, Montana
Lead Business Analyst - Global Delivery Services
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG, Inc. is seeking an experienced Lead Business Analyst to support our rapidly growing Strategy and Delivery Performance organization. The Lead Business Analyst is highly proficient in the creation of analysis and modeling that drives sound decision making and business optimization opportunities. The ideal candidate can work at both a strategic level in terms of understanding and diagnosing business issues, as well as at a tactical level in terms of driving capacity planning and strategic initiative outcomes. This individual will work with all levels in the organization, and must be an excellent communicator, collaborator and problem solver.
• Analyze and provide actionable insights into delivery performance, including comparisons to project budgets & quarterly forecasts
• Develop operational understanding of the GDS (Global Delivery Services) business unit in order to provide value-added review of business capacity planning models and workforce strategies
• Ensure accurate and timely production of reporting of delivery projects and initiatives to support insights
• Serve as a Business Partner for Services Leadership in developing project and initiative budgets
• Builds processes to support collection and analysis of key performance indicators
• Develops reports, performs variance analyses and consolidates information from various sources required for reporting or analysis
• Develops analyses of forecast information for inclusion in business unit and strategic plan(s)
• Develops models for trends and annual budget processes
• Supports the development of LOB strategy design and assists in measuring and monitoring of performance against the strategy
• Respond to ad-hoc executive queries which may include conducting research, working with cross functional teams, and preparing related content
• Highly proficient with Excel and data modeling
• Experience with data analytic tools such as Power BI
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills and interest in continuous process improvement
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently under general supervision while keeping supervisor informed
• Ability to multi-task and handle time-sensitive projects
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and openness to change; comfort making decisions amidst ambiguity
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Business Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Services Finance, Operations Finance, or FP&A modeling and working in a software company
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.