UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Business Program Manager in Helana, Montana
Lead Business Program Manager
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
As a Lead Program Manager supporting UKG’s Customer Success Experience team, you will have an exciting opportunity to help our people with executing against our strategy of achieving a world-class, market differentiating customer experience and delivering on our promise of Partner for Life. This role is vital in creating and leading transformational programs designed to help our teams with executing proactive customer engagements and supporting our UKG Success/Hypercare Program to enable adoption, empower expertise, and support business growth.
In this role, you will design, deliver and manage programs that drive organizational change, adoption of new behaviors in support of the change, rollout new initiatives, and much more. You will be responsible for designing and leading business critical initiatives including proactive customer programs/engagements, UKG HyperCare/Success Program, and organizational enablement initiatives for internal Customer Success Teams. You will not only help create the strategy, but also guide our internal stakeholders at the leadership level to align on overall objectives and outcomes as well as the KPIs to measure success. You will be accountable for leading the execution to achieve the desired value and outcomes.
Our business and customer needs are growing, and this role is designed to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and requires flexibility and adaptability. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate ongoing curiosity and creativity balanced with the ability to distill numerous inputs/ideas into meaningful actions, recommendations, and deliverables.
• Manage and execute against programs that drive critical outcomes for the Customer Success Experience team and our customers, while bringing key stakeholders along the journey
• Drive program strategy as well as the alignment of outcomes and KPIs to measure success across the program portfolio
• Define scope, expected outcomes and success criteria with stakeholders
• Design and deliver key programs aligned to the CS Experience and UKG Partner for Life strategy, and manage key stakeholders and contributors to achieve the agreed upon deliverables and outcomes
• Measure and drive consistency, productivity, and the efficiency of processes, training and tools used by the Customer Success Experience team; Identify and implement recommendations for continuous improvement
• Manage and align cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to ensure cross-functional dependencies are accounted for and to achieve the desired holistic business outcomes for our customers and for our internal teams
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings to provide program updates; Provide consistent, detailed documentation to support program progress and to identify potential risk
• Provide direction and guidance to any junior Program Managers supporting the program portfolio
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross-functional projects
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Experience in defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine opportunities for optimization/improvement
• Demonstrated history of delivering successful programs that result in measurable business value
• Proven expertise in building programs and operating independently, from inception to delivery
• Ability to negotiate and collaborate across groups to achieve program buy in, adoption and success
• Ability to advise and lead teams through influence without positional authority
• Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong business acumen
• Ability to quickly build momentum on a program and sustain it to accelerate business outcomes
• Comfortable delivering presentations and engaging with senior leaders
• Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously with flexibility, agility and adaptability
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience
• HCM Industry Experience preferred
• Experience working with customer relationship management tools and case management solutions (Gainsight/Salesforce) strongly preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.