UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Executive Relationship Manager in Helana, Montana
Lead Executive Relationship Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) is seeking an experienced, executive-customer-focused individual to join our team as Executive Relationship Manager (ERM). The primary driver for this role is forging executive relationships within a defined customer base in retail to ensure satisfaction, retention, and growth. The Executive Relationship Management Team delivers a differentiated experience by serving as a trusted advisor to our customers by maximizing the value of our software, services and UKG network. The ERM operates as the conduit between UKG and UKG’s customers’ organizations, relying on their ability to influence stakeholders in both while managing significant complexity. The ERM leads the planning, managing, and measuring of the ongoing health of our SaaS account base and the customer lifecycle. ERMs engage proactively with customer executives and provide value-added care as we continue drive retention and expand our solutions and footprint.
• Formally forge and engage effective relationships across the customer’s executive suite, including but not limited to the CHRO, CFO, CTO/CIO, COO, serving as the thought partner around workforce technology trends and the ongoing evolution of UKG’s product strategy.
• Lead and co-create strategies that deliver a value-added customer experience; executing on UKG’s end-to-end “Partners for Life” journey to establish long-term influence, differentiate our partnership, and clearly result in revenue growth and retention.
• Strategize and plan tactics to leverage in-depth industry expertise and business acumen to drive successful customer outcomes, differentiating UKG’s position as an elite WFM and HCM partner. Tactics include but are not limited to, leading business review meetings which persuasively detail the alignment of WFM and HCM trends, UKG’s product strategy and the customer’s business objectives to accelerate executive
buy-in, execution, and adoption.
• Advise executive sponsors with best practices and optimization opportunities such that ROI is maximized
• Drive executive engagement across the UKG ecosystem by securing participation in UKG events and programs including but not limited to our annual user conference, local/virtual thought leadership events, executive networking events, the UKG Insiders Group and product pilot programs
• Monitor executive team and key contact turnover within assigned accounts, ensuring a prompt and formal executive transition and subsequent executive onboarding is completed
• Identify expansion and optimization opportunities; develop sales leads to support our customer base sales team, liaise between UKG Sales Representative and customer to support a thorough evaluation and purchase decision
• Serve as a facilitator of a seamless experience for customers as they partner with the assigned UKG Contract Renewals Representative to support their execution of a successfully negotiated renewal
• Serve as a customer advocate through interaction with multiple internal teams including Sales, Product Development, Global Delivery, Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal, Finance, etc
• Must have 5-7 years of success in an executive facing relationship management role, preferably within the Human Capital Management (HCM), Workforce Management (WFM) or software industries or commensurate experience for the responsibilities outlined within this description. Demonstrated command of account management, planning, and sales methodologies.
• Results and service-oriented individual who possesses a positive can-do attitude, as well as a proven track record of achieving results related to key performance metrics
• Demonstrated critical thinking, judgement and problem-solving skills that have a positive impact on product adoption, customer satisfaction and retention strategies. Must possess the ability to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as tactical operational details, differentiating between the urgent and important customer priorities.
• Effective listener and communicator with the ability to provide influence at all levels of the customer organization. Must be comfortable facilitating difficult conversations and providing advisory conversations at the executive level.
• Highly proficient with CRM applications and Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Workforce Management needs and trends in Healthcare industry (Acute Care, Long Term Care, etc)
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $95K to $120K, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $109,250 to $157,033 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.