UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Payroll Systems & Compliance Analyst in Helana, Montana
Lead Payroll Systems & Compliance Analyst
Travel Amount Required:
Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Pembroke Pines - Florida - USA, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
Individual Contributor - P4
Description & Qualifications
Assists in evaluating, designing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Payroll system, related business processes, data integrity and compliance. In addition, will perform a wide range of analytical and research tasks as well as assist in project management activities from gathering business requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional and technical design, testing, and implementation and post production support. Incumbent works independently under general direction.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of three to five years’ experience in Payroll or UKG Pro.
• Strong understanding of HR, Payroll processes and data
• Experience using SQL and Cognos Analytics or similar reporting tools.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, and to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
• Strong teamwork, time, and project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of current rules, regulations, laws, principles, and practices related to Payroll.
• Knowledge of Payroll processing, and ability to recommend changes or improvements to existing processes or systems.
• Knowledge of computer applications related to advanced query and reporting, including reporting of statistical data.
• Knowledge of preparing documentation for Government audits and annual filings.
• Knowledge of basic auditing and monitoring techniques required to ensure programmatic compliance.
• Experience developing information systems related training materials, documenting processes, and conducting training sessions with end-users and other personnel.
• Ability to ensure confidentiality of sensitive information from intentional or unintentional disclosure.
• Strong focus on customer service and detailed orientated.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.