UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Change Management in Helana, Montana
Manager, Change Management
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Change Management and will manage a team of change management experts who are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Change Management framework and strategy that builds organizational change maturity and resilience and enables U Krewers to successfully adapt to various types and complexity of changes in support of business objectives. This role will also lead change management on transformational initiatives to support UKG’s growth.
• Lead a team of transformational change management experts
• Work with each team member to complete goal setting, performance management, career development, personal development, and other talent management activities
• Maintain accountability for team performance and results
• Provides change management subject matter expertise to teams and to leaders across UKG
• Coach team members and others to deepen their change management skills and experience
• Work with other leaders in the organization to identify transformational and cross-functional opportunities for change management, process improvement, automation, and program/project management to solve business problems
• Lead change management on transformational initiatives to support UKG’s growth
• Serve as a thought leader driving industry benchmarking, best practices, and innovation in change management
• Interface with a cross-section of employee and leadership groups, including Senior Leadership, to communicate and present on change management initiatives and enterprise change management maturity/capability
• Build strong relationships and influence across UKG
• 5 or more years of experience in a Change Management role, preferably including experience coaching others on change management
• Possess the ability to demonstrate strong leadership and team development skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• PROSCI Change Management certification required
• Be a self-starter, who is also a strategic thinker with strong big-picture orientation
• Ability to understand current business trends and integrate industry best practices within a team
• Strong networking and relationship building skills across all levels of leadership and teams and a positive attitude to overcome resistance to change
• Ability to navigate through situations of uncertainty and ambiguity and demonstrated patience to work with parties that may be slow to absorb changes
• Ability to think through the impact of change and all parties that are impacted and need to be communicated with
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.