UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Professional Services Consulting in Helana, Montana
Manager, Professional Services Consulting
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Manager, UKG Pro Post Live Consulting Services, leads a team of System Consultants focused on UKG HR & Payroll projects for existing UKG customers. This role works closely with other UKG Managers, Team Leads, and team members to identify and communicate deliverables and timeline requirements. The manager is responsible for driving the completion of customer project requests on schedule, resolving, and escalating any issues or risks. This role is responsible for driving improvements to tools and processes to help ensure accuracy, efficiency, and optimal throughput for UKG Pro projects. This role will provide project oversight and ensure SLA requirements are met to deliver a world class customer experience.
The Manager, UKG Pro Post Live Consulting Services, is responsible for working with cross functional leadership to understand the pipeline, prioritize workload for the team and ensure on-time delivery of solutions. This individual will also be responsible for creating and sustaining a culture of highly engaged employees through the facilitation of development, continued learning, clear directions and expectations, and continued process improvement.
• Lead a team of employees by providing goals, feedback, development, and continued learning
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team to ensure projects are completed within expectations
• Collaborate with peers to establish monthly delivery forecast that align with established organizational goals
• Work with peers to assign projects based on skill, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping team members to adjust workload as needed
• Track and monitor all team projects and engage as necessary to remove roadblocks and ensure successful project delivery
• Monitor team member performance and productivity metrics
• Continually solicit feedback from team members, peers, and supervisors to find new or better ways to operate, improve efficiency, and/or develop themselves
• Ensure all personal and team administrative tasks are completed timely and accurately
• Ensure team is following established best practices and methodologies
• Maintain fiscal responsibility within your team
• 5+ years of experience in Professional Services, with 3+ years of people management experience
• Experience with UKG Pro is desired but not required
• Experience with Salesforce is preferred
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.