Labcorp Senior Clinical Team Lead in Helana, Montana
• University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
• Masters or other advanced degree.
• PMP certification
Two (2) years experience as a CTL, Project Manager or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform key responsibilities of the job.
• 2+ years CRA experience, on-site or in-house.
• Global clinical project management experience.
In lieu of the above minimum requirement, candidates with five or more years of relevance clinical research experience in pharmaceutical, CRO or health care setting will be considered.
On the Job Experience
• Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory
requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
• Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point)
• Experience managing projects in a matrix and virtual environment
• Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to utilize resources effectively
• Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system Financial awareness and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems
• Working knowledge of project management processes
• Ability to work independently and mentor junior project team members
• Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner
• Ability to present to staff at all levels