UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Professional Services Solution Consultant in Helana, Montana
Senior Professional Services Solution Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals be a part of the Time Migrations Services team who will have a focus of Migrating Legacy Time customer to Dimensions or Ready and who are active Pro clients. This role will assist in the migrating of customers with a focus on the UKG Dimensions Time & Labor (TLM) Application. As a Solution Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality migration. Our Solution Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned customer HRMS/Payroll projects. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service. Candidates will also possess a strong knowledge of payroll and/or human resource concepts and regulations and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and perform lifecycle of assigned migration projects in compliance with UKG’s implementation methodology
• Provide analytical and design expertise; system configuration; data mapping; testing and client support of live payroll processing
• Meet project task milestone and due dates
• Track, manage, and oversee resolution of open project issues/items
• Meet or exceed quarterly/annual quota of implementations
• Coordinate and oversee project tasks assigned to other internal resources, when applicable
• Proactively communicate with customers to keep them apprised of project status and ensure they are on track with assigned responsibilities
• Provide timely follow-up and resolution of open project-related items
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Three to five years’ experience implementing Time solutions
• Proven experience managing implementation projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
• Experience successfully managing project resources, both customer and internal; working with those resources to manage aggressive project timelines
• Proven leadership within an implementation team; ability to coach, train, mentor and lead others
• Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
• Prior payroll implementation experience
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
• Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
• Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
• Excellent consulting skills with attention to detail and exceptional organizational and time management ability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Self-motivated leadership
• Energetic and motivated
• Strong Excel knowledge
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Industry Certifications from APA (FPC and CPP) and SHRM (PHR SPHR) a plus
• Experience with UKG Dimensions Time & Labor (TLM) Application
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $66,100-$95,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.