UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior System Consultant in Helana, Montana
Senior System Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals be a part of the UKG Pro Post Live Consulting team who will have a focus on active UKG Pro clients that are adding UKG Dimensions. This role will work closely with customers and internal UKG Dimensions Solutions Consultants. As a Senior System Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for high-quality UKG Dimensions launch projects. Our Senior System Consultants are accountable for all phases of the assigned customer HRMS/Payroll projects. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service. Candidates will also possess a strong knowledge of payroll and/or human resource concepts and regulations and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and perform lifecycle of assigned projects in compliance with UKG’s implementation methodology
• Provide analytical and design expertise; system configuration; data mapping; testing and client support of live payroll processing
• Meet project task milestone and due dates
• Track, manage, and oversee resolution of open project issues/items
• Meet or exceed quarterly/annual KPI targets
• Coordinate and oversee project tasks assigned to other internal resources, when applicable
• Proactively communicate with customers to keep them apprised of project status and ensure they are on track with assigned responsibilities
• Provide timely follow-up and resolution of open project-related items
• At least 5 years experience supporting HRMS solutions
• Experience with UKG Pro required
• Proven experience implementing projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
• Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
• Strong analysis, change control, task management, and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Industry Certifications from APA (FPC and CPP) and SHRM (PHR SPHR) preferred
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.