UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior TLM Solution Consultant in Helana, Montana
Senior TLM Solution Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Solution Consultant is responsible for implementing our UKG workforce management solutions, for UKG customers. As the Solution Consultant, you will sculpt the design of the application and utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will also work in a team environment to implement and support products that UKG sells to its customers and will work closely with the UKG Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations.
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Perform business rule analysis
• Configure software applications
• Understand and configure software interfacing products
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers
• Advise customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• Research application questions, assist with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing support to the customer team
• Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 2+ years of related work experience is preferred
• Consulting / customer interface experience required
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, and technical product knowledge are critical to success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 25%
• Broad knowledge of time and attendance, scheduling, labor management product/systems is preferred
• Software applications implementation experience is preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $66,100 to 95,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.