UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Project Manager - Retail| Hospitality| Food Service in Helana, Montana
Sr Project Manager - Retail| Hospitality| Food Service
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the UKG product suite. The Project Manager is expected to manage all stages of the implementation life cycle, as well as all project resources.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
•Act as Primary customer liaison for all implementation-related tasks.
•Demonstrated expertise in all facets of Project management lifecycle, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, staff management, budget management, issue and risk mitigation, and status reporting.
• Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to function strategically within the account; proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long-term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within the account.
•Monitor multiple projects and personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
• Demonstrates an ability to lead Executive level meetings and escalations. Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
•Develop strong customer relationships as ‘trusted advisor’ at all client levels from Executive sponsor to project manager and team. Experience with escalation management.
• 5+ years of project management work experience required
• 3 years of work experience in the Retail, Hospitality or Food Service Industry.
• Expertise with the software implementation lifecycle is required, cloud/SAAS experience preferred.
• Experience in Enterprise level project deployments (multi-work stream) is required
• Broad knowledge of labor-management, time and attendance, scheduling, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
• Experience managing an implementation team
•Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word). Experience with Microsoft Project. Experienced presentation skills both in person and remote to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
• Experience working within a billable utilization model and a fast-paced environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% on a regular basis.
•The ideal candidate will be experienced with working remotely and managing remote resources.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.