UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Solution Consultant - Payroll in Helana, Montana
Sr. Solution Consultant - Payroll
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UKG Pro, our award-winning HR/Payroll offering. As a Solution Consultant on the Enterprise team, you are the subject matter expert responsible for successfully implementing all phases of your projects. The Enterprise segment is focused on complex HCM projects within North America with customer populations above 2,500. Candidates will possess an advanced knowledge of payroll and human resource concepts and regulations and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
• Coordinate and perform all phases of UKG's implementation methodology.
• Provide subject matter expertise and best practice guidance to the customer
• Proactively communicate with customers to keep them apprised of project status and ensure they are on track with assigned responsibilities
• Track, manage, and oversee resolution of open project issues in a timely manner, including those items assigned to other resources where applicable
• Lead customer meetings as appropriate
• Meet project task milestone and due dates
• Achieve positive customer satisfaction outcomes
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Work collaboratively with customers and team members to achieve desired project results
• Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status, hours worked, and travel & expenses
• Subject matter expertise of Human Capital Management (HCM) concepts and systems (Human Resources and Payroll).
• Experience with UltiPro/UKG Pro is a plus
• Experience implementing moderately complex HCM projects
• Strong time management and organizational skills to deliver on multiple tasks and projects under tight deadlines
• Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing requirements, processes, tools, and resources
• Excellent communication, customer service, and consulting skills
• General Business Acumen
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• APA (FPC and CPP) and SHRM (PHR SPHR) certifications preferred
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%, based on project needs
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.