Public Consulting Group Technology Training and Curriculum Specialist in Helana, Montana
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group LLC (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, technology, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG employs approximately 2,000 professionals worldwide—all committed to delivering solutions that change lives for the better. The firm has extensive experience in all 50 states, Canada, and a growing practice in Europe. PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to meet challenges, pursue opportunities, and serve constituents across the public sector. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
• Manages course and training products in collaboration with internal and external team members.
• Transforms raw content into a variety of engaging, effective, and interactive training materials. This may also include developing e-Learning course content, GIFS, videos, quizzes, job aids and micro-training.
• Conducts interactive virtual trainings.
• Produce project deliverables relative to the project scope on schedule.
• Works closely with Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts to understand needs and recommend training and development solutions that best increase adoption.
• Develops core curriculum to support identified Products and Services offered.
• Curate and integrate existing training content from our Vendor(s) into our Brainier (PCG LMS).
• Manages daily project functions through an agile scrum approach.
• Collaborates with User Acceptance Testers to ensure quality assurance, ease of use, and overall visual and interactive appeal.
• Serves as a technical writer for various topics as needed.
• Creative ability to design training content from end to end, incorporating visuals, learner interactions, and organizing course content into a high-quality, effective training product.
• Ability to gather and understand content needs and work proactively and cross-functionally.
• Ability to balance competing demands of different projects.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong Microsoft Office applications skills.
• Experience with applications like Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Powtoon, and Tango is required.
• Commitment to exceptional employee experience.
• Innovative problem-solving ability.
• Dedication to accomplishing established goals.
• Ability to interact with various levels of management and employees.
• Proven ability to take initiative to move daily work forward.
• Able to follow, critically evaluate, and improve current processes using our supported products.
• Excellent business writing skills and ability to make presentations to various audiences.
• Ability to use sound judgment in completing tasks and seek guidance when needed.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or equivalent experience
Experience: Must have at least 4+ years of experience developing, designing, and delivering training. Must be able to manage own time and sensitive to the time of others.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Job Locations US | US | US-TX-Austin | US-MA-Boston | US-FL-Tampa
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (9/13/2022 5:42 PM)
Job ID 2022-8611
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Practice Area Corporate ITS
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.