Wolters Kluwer Account Executive, Mid-Law in Helena, Montana
Location : Remote US
At WK, we believe in nurturing talent and providing a clear path for career advancement. The Account Executive for Wolters Kluwer (WK) Legal and Regulatory prospects new business in new customer accounts to support the Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory sales strategy. You will develop long-term relationships and ensuring a high level of satisfaction with your clients. In this remote-friendly position, you will report to the Associate Director of Sales. Don't miss this opportunity to shape your career with us! Apply today and be part of a dynamic team driving innovation in the legal and regulatory space.
· Seek new sales opportunities within an assigned territory
· Execute and finalize the sales process to meet revenue targets. Meet with potential clients face-to-face, via webcast, or phone; discuss, document and understand client needs and goals.
· Own and coordinate all sales activities
· Develop long-lasting client relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with main accounts, customer partners and executive sponsors
· Track sales statistics based on metrics
· Uses sales tech stack including Outreach.io, Chorus.ai, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc. in daily sales & retention workflow
· Maintains current records within SalesForce.com following company policies and expectations
· Ability to network and expand network of contacts
· Performs other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience with related of business, financials, products/services and the market with a reputation for providing a level of expert knowledge within your industry.
· Experience exceeding sales targets
· Networking and prospecting and solid closing skills
· Negotiating and influencing decisions.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to partner both internally and externally.
· Ability to manage own territory/account and monitor resources accordingly.
· Demonstrated experience conveying value proposition to clients.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management software.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications :
· Previous experience with SalesForce.com – Preferred
· Previous experience with Outreach.io – Preferred
· Previous Account Management experience with a cloud based/SaaS solution - Preferred
· Some domestic travel required around, 10% for conferences, team meetings or to visit prospects/customers.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.