Health Care Service Corporation Accreditation Coordinator in Helena, Montana
***POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE HELENA OFFICE***
This position is responsible for operations compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements in assigned areas. Responsible for developing, coordinating, integrating and monitoring accreditation activities and initiatives in compliance to state and federal regulations. Responsibilities include collecting data and developing compliance documents/evidence for successful accreditation surveys; monitoring and maintenance of compliance evidence; educating staff across the organization regarding Accreditation standards and requirements; evaluating current practices; identifying compliance gaps and recommending solutions to close gaps; preparing training materials, reports, and materials to support compliance; and coordinating accreditation surveys.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree and 2 years of experience in managed care environment OR 6 years work experience in managed care environment. Managed care environment experience includes one or more of the following areas: audit, health plan operations, compliance, or legal.
* Knowledge of health care regulatory and legislative process; experience reading and interpreting legislation
* Experience using Total Quality Management (TQM)/Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) concepts
* Knowledge or experience reviewing accreditation standards and evaluating level of compliance, identifying challenges and proposing solutions
* Knowledge or experience monitoring compliance and managing evidence documents
* Verbal and written communications skills
* Research skills
* Analytical skills
* Detail orientation and organizational skills; experience meeting deadlines on time
* Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Audit experience
* Accreditation experience (i.e. NCQA, URAC, Joint Commission, CMS)
* Project management experience
*Salary Expectation $38,500 + Depending on experience
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
MT - Helena
MT - Helena
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.