CTG Apps Analyst-SIS in Helena, Montana
Jan 05, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG is partnered with a large Health Care Provider in Northern America! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: New Hyde Park, NY - Remote
Job Title: App Analyst - SIS
Work Hours: Monday–Friday
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SURGICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The PeriOp. Systems Analyst is responsible for operational support of all aspects of the PeriOperative applications. This individual is charged with handling / addressing various operational aspects of the SIS (Surgical Information System) as outlined in the Position Requirements section below. This resource will be part of a team supporting various United States time zones, in order to provide 24/7/365 support for the application and the community it serves.
The Analyst will use his / her experience to assist in managing the process of planning, scheduling and controlling Software / Configuration Builds, Upgrades (Software Releases and Hardware Upgrades), Environment Migrations and Synchronizations (Data Center and Disaster Recovery), etc. for the PeriOp. System.
This resource will need to have experience in working and managing multiple environments and releases in an organization that utilizes both Waterfall and Agile approaches to SDLC / ITIL Framework.
• Work with users to understand and document business requirements. Assist in the translation of the business requirements into configurable system changes.
• Perform analysis activities and create/participate in the creation of the functional specification.
• Attend Design reviews and walkthroughs with stakeholders.
• Prepare necessary paperwork and documentation to ensure conformance to departmental / corporate / enterprise standards.
• Participate and execute unit and functionality testing. Work closely with testers on the preparation of test plans, test data and integrated unit testing.
• Recommend resources required (PerOp. External to Department and Vendor) for testing / validation and implementation of releases.
• Responsible to manage time effectively, meets deadlines, and achieves established goals and objectives
• Assist in Release Management process for the PeriOp. application environments.
• Manage release schedules and identified builds for a specific release, including any dependencies or potential conflicts.
o Create and Manage a Release Calendar in the scheduling and execution of code / functionality releases.
• Work with the Change Management Team, Project Managers and other Key Stakeholders in coordinating and communicating the release of bundled functionality.
• Work with PeriOp. Management in the identification, scheduling and approach to releases.
• Assist in environment synchronization and the deployment of code / functionality moves to each environment, timing essential.
• Work with vendor in backend database synchronization, in support of application changes.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Demonstrated ability of managing environments and releases for multiple environments.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work with various levels within an organization.
• Knowledge of SIS (Surgical Information Systems), McKesson (HSM and PHS).
• Knowledge of Healthcare industry would be beneficial.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Analytical Thinker.
• Software Release and Environment Management.
• Program and Project Management experience desired.
Qualifications / Education:
• Bachelors degree in related discipline such as Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering; and 3-4 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 – 7 years related work experience.
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toJulie.Difrancesca@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes