Cornerstone onDemand Client Success Manager: Cornerstone for Salesforce (United States) in Helena, Montana
We're looking for a
Client Success Manager: Cornerstone for Salesforce (United States)
The Cornerstone for Salesforce (CFS) Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting the client’s adoption and satisfaction with the Cornerstone for Salesforce solution. The CSM is introduced to the client at the end of the implementation process and becomes the primary “face” to the client as they goes live with the solution. The CSM is responsible for onboarding each CFS client, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring successful client transition to product ownership and self-sufficiency. The CSM will also manage longer term client engagement through the development and delivery of social interactions and activities. The CSM serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The CSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the CFS solution. The CSM will be measured on the client’s utilization of the solution, engagement with Cornerstone as a business partner, and overall client satisfaction.
Compensation: Generous package, commensurate with experience, including but not limited to annual bonus, merit increase, stock options and excellent benefits.
Location: candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position).
In this role you will...
- Facilitate the transition out of implementation to Go-Live and support the client’s drive towards self-sufficiency
- Lead clients through our formal 90 day onboarding process
- Create a tailored plan to ensure client success and achievement of incubation/engagement metrics
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
- Educate clients through the development and delivery of self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
- Advise clients of process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
- Partner with sales and account management to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership
- Maintain expert level knowledge of the Cornerstone for Salesforce product
- Be required to achieve and maintain Salesforce Administration certifications
- ... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you...
- Have a B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Learning and Development
- Ideally, have administrative and technical experience using Salesforce.com and Learning Management Systems; high level of skill with the application
- Are highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Are organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Have excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Are able to travel up to 30%
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- SPHR, CCP, CPLP designation
- Salesforce Administration certification
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.