Guidehouse Cloud & Digital Project Manager in Helena, Montana
Job Family :
Management Consulting, Technology Consulting
Travel Required :
Up to 25%
Clearance Required :
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do :
Guidehouse is seeking highly motivated and talented consultants to be part of a team delivering high-profile, large scale Information Technology (IT) transformation projects for Financial Services public sector and commercial clients. We are looking for an experienced professional who has strong Project Management experience, organizational change management expertise, IT and digital transformation knowledge, and a passion for problem-solving, business development and service delivery. Our IT Project Management team members help our clients improve business value through optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT capabilities. This high performing group plays a critical role in multi-disciplinary strategy teams. We enable our clients to understand, plan for, and realize strategic opportunities presented by information technology through a collection of capabilities such as Enterprise IT Management, Mission Enablement, IT Transformation, and IT organization optimization. On this team, you would focus on the “business” aspects of IT transformation, including but not limited to organizational change management; project, program, and portfolio management; communications and training; process mapping; and governance.
In this role at Guidehouse, you will partner with business, operations, compliance, and policy teams to lead and deliver the best IT transformation and digital support services for our clients. This includes:
• Designing and implementing organizational change management strategies as part of broader IT transformation initiatives
• Implementing PMO processes using leading standards such as SAFe Agile and ITIL
• Supporting portfolio prioritization and balancing, working with client stakeholders to align portfolio priorities to available resources
• Performing resource analysis and forecasting
• Supporting total cost of ownership and ROI analysis
• Developing portfolio dashboards and reports
• Performing detailed stakeholder analysis and developing stakeholder management plans
• Developing communications strategies and plans
• Developing training materials and plans
• Defining organizational change key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Performing portfolio risk and issue management
• Supporting business development for technology pipeline opportunities within the public sector financial services market
What You Will Need :
• Our ideal candidate brings 1+ years of experience working with Federal Government clients and delivering large size and scale enterprise business transformations, IT strategies and/or modernization projects on cloud platforms, and/or enterprise IT PMOs.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience working on government IT or non-IT transformation projects and delivering on project workstreams through federal government tenure or employment with a top-tier commercial or public sector consulting firm
• Organization change management and/or human capital certifications are a plus (e.g., Certified Change Management Professional, Certified Human Capital Strategist)
• Experience working with clients to develop project plans and roadmaps, tactical initiatives, key performance indicators, and reporting dashboards
• Experience supporting project teams in the implementation of IT strategy, methodologies and frameworks is a plus
• Client services experience including Project and/or Portfolio Management and Organizational Change Management
• Ability to successfully work as a team member on client engagements and deliver complex technical project workstreams and/or solutions to meet the needs of public sector and commercial clients. Performance track record demonstrates the ability to:
o Identify and develop solutions to meet client needs
o Build solid relationships with clients
o Gain and maintain awareness of the client environment, culture, challenges, and areas for improvement
o Gain and maintain external environmental awareness of legislation, regulations, and policies that may impact the client
o Exercise flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
o Work well independently and with teams
• Core Consulting Skills include the following:
o Ability to develop and deliver high quality client deliverables
o Strong knowledge of project management (PMBOK, ITIL, Agile etc.) methodology and experience delivering waterfall and/or agile projects for customers
o Ability to apply critical thinking and to leverage and tailor various industry methodologies and frameworks to match client needs and solve problems
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills
• Per our contractual requirements, US Citizenship is a requirement for this role.
What Would Be Nice To Have :
• Treasury and/or Internal Revenue Service experience is highly desired but not required.
• Certifications such as PMP, Certified Change Management Professional, Certified Human Capital Strategist, Agile Coach or Scrum Master are highly desired
• This position is available virtually, but strong preference will be given to candidates local to the greater Washington, DC, area.
o Travel up to 15% to Washington, DC, will be required for virtual candidates.
The annual salary range for this position is $128,000.00-$256,100.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.