Beacon Hill Staffing Group Collections Analyst - Remote in Helena, Montana
* Monitor and track the daily analysis of customer disputed invoices/short-payments on a very high volume-based activity.
* Perform analysis of customer accounts based on the customer's purchases, payment history, credit worthiness, credit limit exposure and our business strategy.
* Track and evaluate past due A/R accounts to reduce the risk of credit exposure
* Evaluate credit worthiness of accounts and determine proper account order hold or releases
* Ability to research cash application matters on customer accounts
* Evaluate aged items for bad debt write off and refund analysis
* Perform offsetting adjustments to ensure customer account balances are properly stated
* Contact customers to secure payment on overdue balances, issues resolution on open items
* Provide guidance and support to Sales and Operations Managers, Logistics, Common carrier disputes, outside Distribution operations about the release of orders to accounts that have aged accounts receivable.
* Maintain a strong cross functional communication with Sales, Logistics, and Management regarding identified account risks, potential credit problems, disputes and customer comments. Identify and escalate as necessary.
* Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports and updates to key stakeholders
* Maintain and manage all data related to customer discounts, allowances and other deductions in SAP
* Track work on deductions issues unless the issue is resolved
* Research Cash Applications done on customers from Bank Statements
* Following SOP business rules, and through case creation, generate a credit memo where applicable to resolve customer financial disputes.
* Ensures GAAP, SOX and Watts policies and procedures are adhered to and the ongoing operation, maintenance and controls of the AR system
* Ensure proper SOX documentation on customer accounts, credit memo issuance and approvals
* Support audits of deductions, payments and write-offs
* Identify and assist in the preparation of accounts for placement with collection agencies or 3rd Party activity.
* Financial recovery of invalid disputed customer account receivables balances
* Negotiate and structure payment plans
* Ensure customer accounts are accurately stated in adherence to US GAAP
* Requires completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program
* 5 years minimum of A/R Dispute resolution experience in a large organization, working with vendor portals
* 5 years minimum of Cash Application research and analysis
* Must have Advanced Excel skills: writing advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, V-lookups, etc.
* 5 years of experience working with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to achieve business results effectively and professionally
* 5 years following GAAP and SOX requirements in a publicly traded company
* Ability to work in a global team environment
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)