Beacon Hill Staffing Group Command Center Administrator in Helena, Montana
Command Center Administrator:
- Provides Tier 1 support
- Follows operational procedures
- Supports, tests, and performs maintenance of the Bank's network hardware and software.
- Operates, monitors, troubleshoots routine technical issues, performs system backup processes, disaster recovery tests, loads tapes, disks and paper as needed
- Monitors the communication network for system down time.
- Monitors network performance.
- Assists with the installation of hardware (e.g. servers, switches, routers, etc.).
- Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
- Identifies and responds to error messages within scope of authority and/or appropriate approval.
- Receives and transmits files via File Transfer Processing (FTP) to relocate files between multiple systems.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of processing problems and actions taken to correct the problem.
- Balances file updates to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Monitors and responds to emergency situations such as: environment, fire and water alarm systems, within established policies.
- Maintains the integrity of the tape library and sends tapes offsite as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™