Bucher & Christian Consulting, Inc. dba BCforward Customer Care Specialist in Helena, Montana
Customer Care Specialist
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Customer Care Specialist for an opportunity located at Helena, MT
Job Title: Customer Care Specialist.
Location: Helena, MT.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Possible Fulltime Conversion)
* Looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our Quality Assurance Team that performs quality audits on work that is performed by internal departments such as Provider Relations, Call Center, Claims and Program Support in order to meet the contractual obligations to the State client.
* Team and Goal Oriented
* Proficient Communication
* Customer/Client Focus
* Organizational Skills
* Problem Solving/Analysis
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Listening to recorded calls and evaluating for accuracy based on set expectations.
* Ensure claims information is entered accurately into MMIS system.
* Reviewing all Enrollment Broker, Provider Relations entries for accuracy.
* Ensures productivity meets or exceeds services and quality standards
* Verify File Update Requests (Furs) are entered into the system correctly and responded to within contract requirements.
* Verify the timeliness of processing claims through document control.
* Covering for front desk admin as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Quality Assurance experience preferred
* Medicaid or Health Insurance experience preferred
* Ability to work well with people under occasional stressful and demanding conditions; develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals; identify when to ask for help and be willing to ask for help when appropriate.
* Must be a self-starter that is unselfishly motivated and able to demonstrate the initiative to meet business/department needs.
* Must be able to show commitment to consistently doing high quality work and occasionally going above and beyond.
* Able to embrace coaching and feedback from peers and management.
* Must have the ability to operate general office equipment, Microsoft Office products as well as specialized software.
* Follow procedures expected of all staff and act in a professional manner.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to del iver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 177797 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!