TTEC Desktop Support Analyst in Helena, Montana
At Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Desktop Support Analyst working remotely you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
This position is responsible for the support of IT operations and systems at an IT consulting firm with more than 4300 users in the US and Canada. This role includes an emphasis on the support of desktop and other IT systems that drive the business. Strong skills to perform multiple IT projects and good communication is required. This position will be the focal point with respect to internal IT deployment and ongoing collaborative support of our production applications, desktops and other IT systems. Qualified candidates will be skilled performing support and project management to meet the business needs of the diverse business units within Avtex. The Associate position will be deployed towards simpler requests and tasks, escalating to more sophisticated assignments with experience.
What You’ll be Doing
• Perform and support IT related projects and ongoing daily IT operations.
• Track and/or troubleshoot problems reported by end-users, monitoring, or alerts, Managed Services team including analyzing, isolating, and solvinge issues.
• Assist with the development, tracking, and upkeep of IT related project implementation plans including detail listing of tasks, resources assignments, work progress, deadlines and identification of potential constraints.
• Act as point of contact with implementation consultants and IT related vendors.
• Communicate IT projects status, changes and progress to all appropriate constituents, including management, executive sponsors, project team and functional users.
• Deliver daily IT operations support and manage escalations and communications for issues related to Avtex systems.
• Maintain Avtex desktop images for the automated deployment of computers, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers and other peripherals.
• Administer Avtex desktop computers, printers, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Manage and maintain accurate licensing counts for server OS, applications, desktop OS, and desktop applications to insure Avtex is complaint with software and hardware vendors.
• Develop and update documentation for all Avtex systems – networking, security, assists, etc.
• Work with teams to implement a proactive support plan to insure reliable day-to-day operations of key systems.
• Assist with development of future IT plans including acquisition efforts, continuity operations, and improvements to existing processes.
• Develop and deliver training to end users based on trends in support to assist in reducing the end user support requirements.
• Assist in the testing and deployment of new technologies.
• Assist, perform and coordinate training to users in all departments company-wide on key business systems.
• Assist with the definition and implementation of a proactive support plan to insure reliable day to day operations of key IT systems.
• Participate in miscellaneous projects as assigned.
• Participate in on-call rotation.
• Some travel may be required.
• Some after-hours work may be required
What You Bring to the Role
• Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, and communications.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve management needs.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong Business Analysis and Project Management skills
• Experience and knowledge of LAN, WAN, workstation, and network components.
• Able to provide service at the Bloomington office and remotely
• Associate Degree in an IT related field or 1 years of IT related experience.
What You Can Expect
This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
Medical, dental, and vision
Tax-advantaged health care accounts
Financial and income protection benefits
Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
About Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company
At Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment. We encourage all individuals who believe they have the skills and drive necessary to succeed in this position to apply.
In March of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC’s continued focus on driving organic growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative and disruptive brands in the digital economy.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Requisition ID: 03869