ICON Clinical Research Director, Project Management in Helena, Montana
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
The Director will join our Oncology group where you will be adding value through delivering successful client relationships, upholding and working towards a culture of project group excellence.
• Develop full service project plans for portfolio of studies and subsequently lead cross functional study teams in accordance with contractual timelines, client specifications and Good Clinical Practices (GCPs).
• Operate at the forefront in this exciting field, supporting projects in the (insert therapeutic area) field
• Effectively lead study budgets to ensure financial targets are met through regular review of indirect costs and project resources
• Inspire and develop your team through people management; co-ordinate study activities against targets, provide coaching and mentoring to Project Managers
• Demonstrate your executive presence, delivering updates on the portfolio to senior management
• Building an environment to enable employees, add towards our culture and engage with the group success
You will need:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, science or equivalent experience in the Clinical Research field and you have the therapeutic experience in across a wide array of complex indications.
• Minimum of 8 years Project Management experience
• A track record of successfully leading large, global cross functional projects; strong domestic and international project management experience
• High level of integrity and can inspire to the demands of the highest standards from a professional and ethical perspective
• Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Why join us?
• You will be working to accelerate the delivery of new therapies to patients
• Ongoing development as a Project Director and the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to improve your skill set
• You will have creative resources to be successful in delivering results, inspiring others and becoming a trusted partner
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.