Guidehouse Managing Consultant - Life Sciences - Market Access in Helena, Montana
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Managing Consultants (MCs) are responsible for managing projects from cultivation to completion. MCs manage the activities of the designated project team and support the day-to-day management of the client relationship. MCs are expected to effectively develop and manage work plans, staffing, deadlines and budgets and are expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Work products are expected to be high quality and client ready. MCs lead team meetings and guide, manage, and coach Consultants and Senior Consultants, providing constructive feedback on their project participation and overall career development. MCs work closely with Directors and Partners to keep them abreast of project progress and important developments. MCs take part in sales initiatives and Practice development. Travel is project dependent but averages 20 percent.
The Life Sciences practice encourages career development and hiring for the long term. Managing Consultants follow a clearly defined career path. As Managing Consultants hone their project management skills, ability to manage multiple work streams, professional expertise, and client and business development skills, they progress to the position of Associate Director.
You will work in the Market Access segment, creating and implementing pricing and access strategies for pharmaceutical and medical device clients. This will involve working with senior staff to develop project proposals, managing consulting teams in the development and communication of client deliverables, and maintaining client relationships. Common projects include:
· Designing and managing project teams to execute various payer-directed research
o Strong market research skills required
· Leading primary interviews with key stakeholders such as payers and KOLs
· Navigating access for both Part B and Part D products, as well as with hospital based products
· Track record of thought leaderships (written or podium)
· Engaging executive level audience to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
· Developing and managing junior staff development and training
· BA/BS degree in Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare
· 4+ years of consulting experience in the life sciences
· 2+ years of market access consulting
· Experience developing designing and executing qualitative and quantitative market research
· Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Candidates should be excellent project managers, strong team players, take initiative, and think strategically and creatively
· Keen attention to detail
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Graduate level degree in business or other health-related fields (e.g., MBA, MPH, MS, PhD)
· Experience with digital health, medical devices, and inpatient drugs
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from EST, CST, PST time zones as well as AZ, UT.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program