AVEVA Pricing Analyst in Helena, Montana
Jun 28, 2022
US Home, United States of America
Full Time Permanent
Apply Now (https://avevahr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN8123)
About Our Opportunity
Location: US (West Coast)
AVEVA is a global leader in engineering and industrial software, driving digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe. We strive for excellence every day. There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need.
With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere. We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
As Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for looking at both pipeline deals and closed won quotes to ensure that AVEVA’s value is maximised.
Working within a team based upon a regional approach, you will be your regions go-to person for Pricing queries, deal structuring and pricing. You will work across many systems to understand what the customer has had previously, the contractual status and help steer the correct pricing approach.
The successful applicant will be able to influence colleagues in Sales, Sales Operations, Licensing, Contracting, Account Management and Sales Leadership to execute the right outcomes for AVEVA. Work very accurately with keen eye on the details, be able to translate data from system to system which may have quite different requirements.
The individual will input into their regions Deal Score settings which forms the basis of our discount control, deal metrics and approvals.
A key challenge will involve working with approvers to challenge appropriately and still execute contracts in a timely manner.
Principal Accountabilities: You will
● Using Salesforce Data Reports and Dashboards to view and intercept deals in the Sales Pipeline.
● Working with Deal Desk Colleagues to resolve Price Queries in accordance with the Customer Contractual Landscape.
● Be able to analyze complicated Data from many different sources, Quotes, Bookings, Licencses issued and collate and summarize to drive executable actions.
● To work with Regional Senior Leaders to effectively drive change control and best practices in line with AVEVA Strategies.
● Be able to measure and demonstrate impact of work.
● Ownership of Regional focused pricing
● Pricing Process Development and Implementation including testing and transition to Production.
Essential Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience: You will have
● Educated to Degree Level or higher in relevant Business, Science, Numerate subject
● Demonstrated Commercial Experience preferably within Software Industry
● Experience within a Pricing Role utilizing a discount driven from a List Price model
● Experience with Salesforce or other CPQ Systems
● Very good negotiator and able to influence internal stakeholders
● Able to work with large data sets predominantly within MS Excel with a high skill
● Manipulate and analyze product data to identify key differences and resolve.
● Be able to set and follow processes of work.
● Self-starter with a sense of urgency. You have the integrity, resilience, and resourcefulness to make change happen, no matter how challenging.
● Direct and transparent approach to communication.
● Results oriented that is balanced between both long-term objectives and short-run performance.
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more at www.aveva.com.
Copyright © 2021 AVEVA Solutions Limited. All rights reserved. AVEVA Solutions Limited is owned by AVEVA Group plc. AVEVA, the AVEVA logos and AVEVA product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of AVEVA Group plc or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and other countries. Other brands and product- names are the trademarks of their respective companies.