Cornerstone onDemand Sales Compensation Manager -(United States) in Helena, Montana
We're looking for a
Sales Compensation Manager -(United States)
As the Manager of Sales Compensation at Cornerstone OnDemand, your primary responsibility will be to design, analyze, oversee and implement Cornerstone’s variable compensation programs. In addition, your role will ensure that variable compensation initiatives drive Cornerstone’s strategic objectives, and ensure that these initiatives are in alignment with the Cornerstone’s overall vision.
In this role you will…
- Drive Sales base and incentive strategy and compensation plan design to deployment process for the Sales, Customer Success and Delivery organizations across multiple go-to-markets.
- Acts as an executive business partner to leadership while collaborating with cross-functional teams to design incentive compensation plans for a variety of roles, incorporating feedback from executives and organizational stakeholders.
- Manage the entire incentive design process, including working with leaders to understand business strategic objectives, to assessing the success of current incentives, to proposing new incentive designs, to determining, operationalizing and communicating new incentives.
- Incentive design scope includes commission plans and bonus plans for roles including: Account Executives, Sales Managers, Executives, Sales Development Reps, and related field roles.
- Responsible for keeping the executive team abreast of successes and obstacles by using performance analytics to make tactful, consensus-derived recommendations for incentive plan fixes as needed.
- Collaborate with the Commissions team in answering variable compensation questions posed by plan participants and leaders.
- Partner with the Finance and HR to ensure that teammate Total Compensation is in alignment with I Cornerstone’s compensation philosophy.
- Consult with Legal to assess and ensure national, state, and local legal compliance.
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in Compensation including incentive plan design and financial modeling and analysis
- Ability to understand all components of compensation, review large amounts of data and provide a coherent analysis of it.
- Ability to multi-task, develop efficient and effective responses to the most sensitive inquiries and solid communication skills across all levels of leadership.
- Track record of maintaining data integrity
- Knowledge of advanced spreadsheets and analytical skills
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.