Centene Corporation Senior Accreditation Specialist in Helena, Montana
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Serves as a SME regarding accreditation standards and continuous quality improvement principles. Coordinates and performs accreditation oversight and survey readiness. Serves as a lead communicator with health plan and department senior leadership.
*Position is REMOTE*
• Develop and coordinate delegation oversight mechanisms for complex plans (multiple products, large populations, known gaps, critical time frame for achieving accreditation, etc.)
Conduct file review, identify gaps, communicate results and perform re-audits as required.. Reviews and updates tools, process documentation and policies related to accreditation.
• Develop and maintain accreditation readiness schedule.
• Create policy and procedures to support accreditation activities.
• Provide training on complex issues affecting identified NCQA file elements, inclusive of creating appropriate training materials as needed and supporting improvement activity carried out either at the health plans or on a corporate basis
• Develop QI, NCQA and HEDIS projects with delegated vendors to support accreditation maintenance and HEDIS reporting.
• Coordinate assigned NCQA and HEDIS work plan activities.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of related accreditation, quality improvement, HEDIS and/or NCQA experience.
License/Certification: CPHQ certification preferred; Licensed healthcare professional preferred
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Senior Accreditation Specialist
LOCATION: Various, Montana