Verint Systems, Inc. Specialist, Data Analytics in Helena, Montana
Specialist, Data Analytics
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16031
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com.
Overview of Job Function
As a valued member of Verint’s Fraud and Security Solutions (FSS) Technical Support team, the Data Analytics Specialist will work closely with the Customer Support team, both management and technical support personnel, to align in collection and representation of KPI and customer support-driven data and provide recommendations on ways to improve productivity and customer satisfaction levels. Communication and collaboration with other organizations within the company is necessary to insure a streamlined process and successful customer experience. A passion for customer success, a desire for continuous learning and greater responsibility, and the ability to work within a team are keys to success within this position.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Support the analytic needs of the Customer Support team by using data from various sources (e.g. call center application, CRM tool).
• Perform data and process analyses.
• Create reports using a variety of tools (MS Excel, Power BI, Tableau, MS PowerPoint) for existing key performance metrics that drive the Customer Support business. Work with our internal teams to ensure actions that result in success.
• Review and validate customer support data as it is collected.
• Run Export Compliance searches as needed to assist the Customer Support team.
• Assist with customer account management requests for the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Assist with data corrections and updates in the CRM tool.
• Collaborate and work in a team environment with Technical Support Representatives and the Customer Support team.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting with a preference in the Customer Support field.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an aptitude for working with data.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel with proven ability to quickly create summarizations and visualizations for customers or executive consumption using Power BI or Tableau.
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint for creating impactful presentations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and quickly change priorities based on business needs, and immediate demands.
• Ability to meet deadlines on time.
• Ability to work independently but also collaboratively.
• Travel up to 10% domestically.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel.
• Experience in reporting and analyzing performance and data visualization (Tableau, Power BI).
• Experience with scripting database structures (SQL, VBA).
• Experience with a CRM tool (Oracle, Salesforce).
• Experience with Oracle reporting tools (OBIEE).
• Prior experience with Help Desk methodology
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.