Prestige Care Bus Driver in Kalispell, Montana
Information About Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell
Located at 125 Glenwood Drive in Kalispell, MT, Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell has 44 apartments of assisted living, as well as 20 units of memory care.
If you are looking for the highest quality of healthcare communities or care centers, you won't find anyone better for hundreds of miles. PAL at Kalispell has enjoyed a string of unbelievably high performance. They have won multiple national quality care awards and have enjoyed multiple deficiency-free surveys, including both in 2020! This shows PAL at Kalispell's strong commitment to care of our residents and excellence. Also, many team members have been promoted into regional and corporate roles with the Prestige Care Family.
Leadership at Kalispell truly values the input and creativity of all team members, deploying a approachable leadership style. By working at PAL at Kalispell, you would be enjoying a strong coaching leadership style, a supportive environment, and one in which you are empowered to own your role, and enjoy opportunities for career advancement. Many of our team members have been working there for many, many years (our Expressions Director as been with us for 13 years, our Office Manager has been with us for over 10 years, etc.).
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.:
What does the Bus Driver do?:
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating planning resident transportation and operating a van or bus to transport residents to various activities, appointments and events.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Bus Driver role and what can we offer you?
\* The ability to work in a welcoming, home-like setting with like-minded healthcare providers.
\* A defined, strong upward career trajectory.
\* Your work hard work and expertise matters here - you are ensuring the community is safe for all residents and their family members, where we provide comfort, security, and a thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that and ensure that happens.
\* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
In this job, every day you will be...
1. Responsible for following the Prestige Care dress code, wearing a nametag at all times and identifies self to passengers routinely, and carrying a working cell phone at all times.
2. Responsible for carrying a current State Driver's License and know the location of insurance documentation, as well as fire extinguisher, road flares, emergency road equipment and cellular phone and demonstrate the proper usage of this equipment.
3. Responsible for familiarity with transportation of disabled persons and adhering to the Prestige policies and procedures regarding the transportation of resident in a safe manner including the use of appropriate seating restraints.
4. Responsible for immediate notification to Executive Director of any accident, damage, personal injury or behavioral incidents taking place during any trip.
5. Responsible for adhering to all local or state motor vehicle laws, rules and regulations.
6. Will greet residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting dignity and confidentiality standards and promote resident rights.
7. Responsible for completing the Prestige Vehicle Trip Log at time of each trip and for completing a weekly Vehicle Inspection form, with identified repairs or adjustments reported to the Executive Director for immediate resolution.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
\* High School diploma or equivalent.
\* A valid, current driver's license in the state.
\* Valid commercial Class B driver's license (CDL)
\* Knowledgeable of the area streets and locations.
\* Valid commercial Class B driver's license.
Must be able to meet insurance qualifications to operate company vehicles including passenger vans and bus.
Previous experience transporting residents/patients preferred.
Ways you can advance beyond the Bus Driver role:
Once you master this role, you could consider various operational and clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
- At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.