NW MT HR Solutions LLC CFO in Kalispell, Montana
Fast-paced company in the beautiful Flathead Valley of NW MT has an incredible leadership opportunity for an experienced, successful Chief Financial Officer. In additional to the beautiful views and unmatched qualify of life, our company offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and an opportunity to be a part of a work culture that recognizes the value of work/life balance, drives engagement, supports innovation, and thrives on ambition, enthusiasm, and creativity!
As a member of the executive management team and reporting to the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, including accounting, financial reporting, funding and cash management, bank and investor relations, decision support, budgeting / planning, and risk management.
• Develop a corporate finance and accounting organization.
• Manage the accounting function, including processes, procedures, and policies, of the company.
• Manage the integration of the accounting, finance, cash management functions of the operating units.
• Manage the budget process including setting targets and analyzing variances.
• Responsible for ensuring that the company’s financial condition remains in good standing.
• Direct the preparation of all individual and consolidated statutory and internal financial reporting on a timely basis.
• Maintain company liquidity, credit lines and banking relationships, including the monitoring and reporting of debt covenant calculations.
• Ensure that working capital balances are maintained at optimum levels.
• Oversees deployment of funds and works with related and external parties to raise additional capital required for expansion.
• Works with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
• Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
• Support management decision making by proving cost analysis of existing operations.
• Contribute to strategic decision making by providing financial modeling, projections, and alternative analysis.
• Contribute to creation of, and improvements to, employee benefit programs including incentives and compensation.
• Compare projections to actual results; undertake any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
• Review planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
• Analyze operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
• Manage the company’s risk management programs, including all insurance coverages.
• Oversee all accounting team members at multiple locations.
• Work with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required
• Certified Public Accountant designation preferred
• At least 15 years of experience in financial management required, with track record in a CFO role.
• Relevant experience in quality-driven manufacturing businesses would be an asset.
• Wage is DOE, $130K - $150K annually
• Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid Holidays
• Relocation package considered