Alpine Family Dental Dental Assistant in Kalispell, Montana
Hi-Tech Practice Seeks Team Player Dental Assistant.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Alpine Family Dental is an established general dentistry practice located in Kalispell. We are a fast-paced office that utilizes the latest technologies to provide outstanding patient care. We are currently seeking a full-time dental assistant to join our team.
Our team is friendly, talented, and system-oriented. We prioritize the use of technology (including digital x-rays, charting, 3D printing, CAD/CAM, and CBCT) in order to provide the highest quality of care in an efficient manner to our patients. Our practice is team-driven with an emphasis on collaboration. We offer a four-day workweek (Monday-Thursday), Six plus weeks of paid vacation, and competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Have a current dental x-ray certification in Montana and CPR certification
• Demonstrate a commitment to learning and expanding your skillset
• Prioritize patient care and provide outstanding customer service
• Be a true team player and have the ability to work well with all co-workers
• 1-2 years experience in a dental practice, more experience is always very welcomed
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multitask, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
• Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image in person and on the phone.
• Are willing and able to demonstrate your ability to follow practice protocols for patient care, room setup, procedures, and sterilization.
Competitive salary (DOE) + benefits package
Send the following 2 items
• Cover Letter
• Resume with contact information