Prestige Care Dining Services Aide - ALF in Kalispell, Montana
Dining Services Aide assists with food service, general duties of the dietary department, and minor food preparation.
* Responsible for delivering meals to resident rooms, setting-up meal trays in accordance to diet orders and tray cards, ensuring residents are served proper diet and food preferences in a timely manner.
* Keeps the kitchen, dietary equipment, and dining room clean and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors and according to assignment.
* Operates the dishwasher and properly stores pots, dishes and utensils.
* Ensures proper labeling of foods to be stored.
* Assists in minor preparation of food and is responsible for serving meals, snacks, and beverages using portion control and applicable sanitation practices.
* Follows community fire safety, infection control practices and hazardous chemical practices, and uses cleaners and other hazardous materials in accordance to health department procedures.
* Reports all unsafe conditions or equipment to dietary services supervisor immediately.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, and in a manner that respects dignity, confidentiality standards and promotes residents and staff rights.
* Resets the dining room for the next meal and makes sure supplies are available for the next meal.
* Assists in storing incoming food and supplies as assigned and performs related duties as requested.
* Assist others with lifting, as required.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Meet job-related health department or state regulations by holding required state certification.
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Some experience working with the public preferred.
* Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to meet job expectations.
KEYWORDS: server, waiter, waitress, food, food prep, senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing, SNF, ALF, healthcare, health care, food, cook, chef, part time, part-time, full time, full-time
Join an award winning team! Our community won the prestigious 2018 \\"Bronze\\" award through the American Health Care Association for quality care of our residents. We are one of only a small handful of care centers in the entire state of Oregon to enjoy this award and designation! We also enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, showing our strong commitment to excellent care of our residents!
Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world...
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values respect, integrity, commitment and trust that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.
Minutes away from Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Flathead Lake and snow-capped mountain peaks, Prestige Assisted Living in Kalispell, Montana is surrounded by the stunning beauty of nature.
Whether you'd like to join a baking group or participate in a painting class, our Kalispell community offers a myriad of fun activity choices and life-enrichment programming. In fact, we're proud of our very own team member who was named the 2017 Noble Caregiver In Assisted Living from the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL).
Our innovative wellness program, Celebrations, is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life
Employer's Job# a61bbe17-f328-4a95-97f8-c477f5bc655e
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement..