Kalispell Regional Healthcare Front Desk Representative - Summit Medical Fitness Center in Kalispell, Montana
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: The Member Services Representative – Front Desk serves as both a receptionist and public relations clerk at the front desk of The Summit. He/She is the initial contact for members and guests and is required to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. As the key point of contact for members and guests, the Front Desk Member Services Representative must display outstanding customer service skills and be knowledgeable of each area of The Summit.
- Proactively greets all members and guests in a friendly, professional and enthusiastic manner. Always gives first priority to customers.
- Monitors members and guests’ entry into The Summit by checking in all people according to Summit guidelines. Collects appropriate fees and does not allow individuals who have not appropriately checked in to enter the facility.
- Provide accurate information and handle requests from members and guests using established customer service skills. Appropriately accesses other departments, supervisors and mangers for assistance.
- Follows established guidelines for phone etiquette and customer service at all times.
- Efficiently and accurately handles all reservations and registrations according to Summit and accounting policies and procedures.
- Efficiently and accurately performs all closing and opening procedures, and balancing of register and receipts according to Summit and accounting policies and procedures.
- Helps to ensure that the Front Desk and the locker room and bathroom areas are picked up, clean, and fully stocked. Helps develop and maintain The Summit’s retail service. Keeps retail looking neat and professional, restocks display areas as necessary, communicates when stock is low, and makes suggestions for new and improved items.
Takes ownership of and follows through with problems and corrections and communicates information appropriately.
Understands and stays up to date and proficient in all issues related to safety and emergency procedures.
Keeps the Front Desk area clean and organized. All signage should be neat and professional, personal belongings and beverages should be stored out of sight, papers
Current HS AED CPR certification.
Minimum 18 years of age.
Strong public relations skills including a friendly personality, leadership, problem solving, empathy and patience.
Basic office skills including cash register operation, computer skills, phone system operation, typing and filing.
Experience in front desk reception and customer service preferred.
Two years experience in a sport and fitness facility preferred.
Job Duties: and clutter should be appropriately stored and/or filed.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.
Job Locations US-MT-Kalispell
Requisition ID 2021-10127
Category Administrative / Clerical
Pay Period Status PRN
Schedule Variable, evenings, weekends, days
Position Type PRN (Per Diem)