Kalispell Regional Healthcare Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in Kalispell, Montana
Seeking Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Situated at the edge of Glacier National Park, Logan Health offers an opportunity like none other against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy world-classamenities alongside pristine nature, all while deliveringmuch needed care to the people of Montana.
We are dedicated to investing in our staff and committedto providing you with the tools you need to care for ourcommunities. Logan Health Occupational Medicineand Employee Health has a collection of services andspecialists who are committed to excellence in thetreatment, care and education of our patients.
• Seeking energetic NP/PA committed to clinical excellence
• Employee Health/Occupational Health experience preferred,but not required
• Strong skills in evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletalinjuries preferred
• Interest in healthcare worker issues, including pandemicmanagement measures, preferred
• All specific skills can be learned on the job with a good attitudeand strong general medicine background
• Year-round recreational location
• Competitive compensation package
Advancing Medicine. Enhancing Care.
Job Locations US-MT-Kalispell
Requisition ID 2021-10947
Category Advanced Practice Clinician APC
Pay Period Status 80
Position Type Full Time (Benefits Eligible)