Express Employment Professionals Paint Prepper in Kalispell, Montana
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a “Paint Prepper” for a local Flathead Valley company!
Work schedule; Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1. Attitude: Work each day with a great attitude
2. Clean: Keep the personal area clean, area of responsibility clean and organized
3. Body Cart: is to be used for supplies, not the toolbox
4. Equipment maintenance or repair: Participate in equipment maintenance as requested
5. Education: Participate in all continual education assigned
6. Learning: Responsible for learning how to use new equipment
7. Handbook: Follow OHS procedures, which are updated every 90 days and are located in the Employee HandBook in the breakroom
8. Responsible: for managing the workflow through the paint department in a timely, quality, and cost-effective (no more than paint cost of 5% of gross sales).
9. Responsible: for learning to be a backup painter and to work in the paint environment safely.
10. Responsible: for keeping a maintenance log and maintaining paint department equipment as recommended by the manufacturer and the company standards.
11. This position: is a backup position to the Production Assistant, so may be assigned by management to work as a Production Assistant as needed.
12. Take: directions from management and painter on a day-to-day bases
13. Learn: peppering procedures
14. Follow: any standard
Entry-level room for growth within the company!
“Apply Now” or call Express Employment Professionals at 406-257-2255 to get started today!
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that perfectly fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Locally owned. Working with local companies. Putting local people to work.