Western States Equipment Company Warehouse Associate I in Kalispell, Montana
The Warehouse Associate – Level 1 maintains the parts warehouse by receiving and storing parts, filling customer orders, and performing daily bin and physical inventory counts. This role requires a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record for occasional deliveries and parts pick up from customers and vendors.
• Performs daily bin and physical inventory counts.
• Pulls and packages parts to fill customer orders in a timely fashion.
• Delivers and provides pickup of parts, cylinders and components for service repairs when needed.
• Picks up of parts from outside vendors and delivers parts to customers as required.
• Adheres to good housekeeping and Contamination Control Standards.
• Follows assigned work schedule with consistent attendance/punctuality.
• Adheres to all customer care standards.
• Actively care and advocate safety at Western States. Adhere to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
• May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
• Work within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to obtain forklift operators certification.
• Ability to learn and use computer systems for time entry, personnel data, e-mail, and basic dealer systems operational functions.
• Ability to work overtime and on call.
• Consistent attendance and punctuality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• 6 months of customer service experience preferred.
• Proof of driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in English).
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching, pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs in accordance with Western States’ Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)