STRAWBERRY ROAN STABLE LIVING LLC Caregiver in LEWISTOWN, Montana
An Assisted Living center is offering a permanent position for a caregiver.
HOURS/ DAYS: 40 hours per week. Primarily daytime weekdays and rotating weekends required. Part-time flexibility also possible.
Provide assistance in activities of daily living for geriatric residents. Provide direct assistance in toileting, grooming, dressing, showering, etc. Complete assessment and treatment tasks under the direction of the nurse. Encourage independence in residents while ensuring their safety and dignity. Be able to complete all job duties at Strawberry Roan, providing full service including housekeeping and cooking. Maintain confidentiality of our residents.
- Dependably is a must.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Be personable and comfortable among residents.
- Be clean and presentable in dress and appearance.
- Be willing to create an enjoyable mealtime atmosphere and experience for both residents and co-workers.
- Be able to be on feet throughout work shift, standing and light to moderate lifting and carrying.
- CPR and/or ServSafe certification is a plus.