Billings Clinic CNA-Broadwater Clinic in Malta / TOWNSEND, Montana
Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Under general supervision of a licensed Nurse assists in the delivery of patient/resident care. Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary care team to meet the physical, psychosocial, educational and spiritual needs of the patient/resident and family.
• Support and model behaviors consistent with Billings Clinic’s mission, vision, values, code of business conduct and service expectations. Meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements. Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency standards as it relates to the environment, employee, patient safety or job performance.
• Utilizing a holistic approach, performs basic nursing care and treatments within scope of practice as directed by the licensed nurse to include the goal-directed plan of care for the patient.
• Ensures complete, accurate and timely entry into patient medical record as indicated by patient need and documentation guidelines, consistent with departmental policies and procedures, to include, but not limited to, activities of daily living (ADLs), vital signs, intake and output measurements and hourly rounding.
• Adheres to Billings Clinic and facility safety standards, policies and practices. Anticipates and identifies problems and safety issues, then initiates appropriate action.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles to assess and improve the quality of patient/resident care.
• Demonstrates collaborative, supportive, and caring behaviors in communication with patients/residents, families, visitors, and the interdisciplinary care team.
• Acts as a resource, role model and mentor. Responds to questions and assists with problem resolution.
• Takes responsibility for identification of own growth and development needs; meets all system and departmental educational and continuing education requirements.
• Performs all other duties as assigned or as needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and advanced practitioners. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.