Aerotek Assembly Technician - Weekly Pay in Manhattan, Montana
GET PAID WHAT YOU'RE WORTH TODAY!!
WEEKLY PAY! BENEFITS ON START!
• Manufacture and produce various outdoor shooting sports products.
• Rotate through various workstations/cross-training to foster workforce flexibility.
• Perform tasks including assembly, machine operation, quality inspection and packaging of product.
• Follow work and job instructions to meet productivity and quality expectations
• Operate injection molding machine making holsters
• Tend and monitor injection molding machines making ammunition trays/separators loading boxes
Production, General Labor, Assembly, Machine Operation, Packaging
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Required to sit or stand and move about the facility and do so for up to 12 hours per shift depending upon business need.
• Continuous use of both hands for both fine motor and gross motor processes.
• Must be able to bend, pivot and squat regularly.
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry 0 to 35 lbs. daily, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Occasional lifting of 50 plus lbs. required with assistance.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.