SCL Health Pharmacy Technician Certified in Miles City, Montana
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
Your attention to detail is tangible: you take pride in performing accurate work. Colleagues feel it in your support.
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your dedication.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 25-bed acute care hospital, residential living community and clinic provide eastern Montana with comprehensive services in one beautiful location. We are fully dedicated to providing care aligned with community needs, and are proud to treat the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Certified Pharmacy Tech you need to know how to:
* Assist with all phases of pharmacy services while under the supervision of a pharmacist.
* Answer phones.
* Prepare and deliver medications for dispensing.
* Utilize pharmacy technology effectively to distribute medications.
* Accurately fill and maintain medications supplies in the automatic dispensing system including verifying and monitoring controlled substance inventories as required. Package and label medications accurately and appropriately to minimize waste. Verify and monitor controlled substance inventories as required by daily shift assignment.
* Compound medications in accordance with state law and policy. Perform calculations as necessary for accurate compounding. Prepare medication orders (i.e., chemotherapy, IV admixtures, compounding) according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. Prepare complex sterile compounded IV products, including daily batch orders, stat and other emergency medications and TPN formulations.
* Maintain appropriate records as required by regulation and policy.
* Ensure pharmacy cleanliness and orderliness.
* Assist the pharmacist in collecting clinical and other patient information as required.
Now that you know more about being a Certified Pharmacy Tech on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities
Employer's Job# 20004482
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.